- There are people waiting to support what you haven’t been brave enough to put into the world.
- There are people waiting to applaud your song, with an unfinished chorus.
- There are people waiting to subscribe to your YouTube videos that you won’t make because you think your camera isn’t good enough.
- There are husbands waiting to have a much needed conversation with their wife that they want to work to improve their marriage after they read your post about your marriage struggles.
- There are children waiting to spend more time with their dad because of your encouragement to start coaching their team.
- There are wives waiting to hear about their husband’s struggle with self-worth and confidence because you gave the husband the words to express himself.
- There are people waiting to enjoy their job because they started to see their work as valuable even though they aren’t self-employed.
- There are people who bought yet another online course promising riches waiting for your reminder that it takes time, and failure, and testing, and refining, and then some more time before success arrives. And sometimes it never comes.
- There are people who bought the Full Focus Planner waiting for you to tell them you have to just start using the damn thing if you ever want to figure out how to get the most out of it.
- There are people who want to simplify their life waiting for you to tell them which app to use, and which iPhone shortcuts you know about that they don’t.
- There are people waiting to start something who need your example of imperfection to remind them “If that guy can do it I can do it.”
- There are people tired of trying tactics waiting to read words that are vulnerable and honest that remind them without meaning and purpose tactics are empty motions that lead us to more emptiness.
- There are people who are waiting to hear you say, “I don’t know what is coming but I know I can’t get there unless I move forward.”
That was my list, now write yours.
There are people waiting for you to do something.